Last updated on March 9, 2017.
- Haj-2017 Quota allocated to SHCs
- Order regarding constitution of a Committee to Review the Haj Policy 2013-17 and Framework for a New Haj Policy 2018-22
- Extension of last Date for PTO Registration Apply upto 31-JAN-2017
- Applications are invited for Temporary Deputation for Administrative Staff
- Applications are invited for Temporary Deputation for Doctors & Paramedics (Allopathic)
- Clarifications dated 04-Jan-2017 for Registration of PTOs for Haj-2017.
- Applications are invited for Haj-2017 by HCoI between January 2 to 24, 2017.
- Circular inviting application for Registration of PTOs for Haj-2017.
- Extention of Last Date for Inviting EoI from CA firms for Haj-2017 regarding.
- Appointment of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in Haj Committee of India, Mumbai (HCoI).
- Inviting EoI from CA firms for scrutinizing & processing of PTO Applications for Haj-2017.
- Selection of Members for Building Selection Teams (BSTs) for HCoI Pilgrims of Haj-2017.
- Mandatory Medical Insurance for each PTO Haj Pilgrim (Not a Group Insurance)- Clarification
- Services of Moallims through South Asian Moassassah - Computerized Registration of PTos regarding
- Requirement for Online Registration on 'e-Path Portal' of KSA Government for Visa Issuance
- Discontinuation of KSA Visa Stickers instead A4 Print Paper regarding
- List of Indians died in Mina stampede (As on 04th November, 2015)
- List of Hospitilized Patients from Mina stampede (As on 26th October, 2015)
- List of Indians Missing from Mina stampede (As on 04th November, 2015)
- Guidelines for Khadimul Hujjaj (Dated 15th January, 2013)